SAP S4HANA Consultant
– Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate
system solutions, identify, interpret, validate and document management requirements.
– Facilitate workshop to collect business requirements.
– Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
– Act as liaison with users for troubleshooting, investigate, analyze and solve software problems.
– Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues.
– Document functional designs, test cases and results.
– Proactively identify and propose business process and system enhancement.
– Provide consulting services on both new implementation and existing support projects.
– Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
– Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required.
– At least Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
– Minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience in full cycle implementation in one or more of following
modules: MM, PM, SD, FI, CO, PP/QM etc… as well as support projects
– Possess a strong knowledge and experience in SAP configuration.
– Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
– Must be results oriented , and demonstrate a “Can-do” attitude – adaptability , flexibility and
NB:// Application closes on 31st July 2022